I don't like Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just go to command prompt forget the sfc/ scannow because it wont show any issues and is a total waste of time.....and type netsh then type winsock reset. Although not quite sure why you or indeed anyone actually SHOULD be messing around in the command section of your computer is completely mind blowing and shows what a complete load of garbage WIN10 actually is.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
completely mind blowing and shows what a complete load of garbage WIN10 actually is.
OK.... I think we get it.
You don't like Windows 10.
I think you've made that abundantly clear across multiple posts now.
So maybe give it a rest.
IF you can help someone, please..... by all means..... be helpful.
IF not, then please allow someone else who possibly can, to do so, without contaminating the thread with your specious comments.
They are generally not helpful, unnecessary and unwanted.
This is a help forum. If you want to rant perhaps reddit or some similar site, might be a better platform for you.

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
lol so lets get this straight.......I tell it as it is and you don't like the truth of it. So sorry to have offended you in any way. I simply thought that enough is enough and voicing legitimate concerns about win 10 will allow at least some to make up their own minds about the most defunct windows system ever produced... oops sorry STILL in the experimental stage of production ..... it seems lol scarily you actually could be my double or my brother yikes lol

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I've moved your posts into a thread of your own.
Hijacking a thread, asking for help, in which a member has already tried to suggest a means of addressing the problem, is at best ...... bad forum etiquette and at worse trolling.
We love truth tellers here, and you apparently fancy yourself as "one".
One thing I've found about "truth tellers" are that they only seem to actually believe in one truth..... "theirs".
The actual "truth" is....
THAT, millions upon multi-millions of computers have been upgraded to Windows 10 and a very small fraction of those have not gone well.
I suspect that a good portion of that small fraction are due to self inflicted problems. Third party software (utilities and security suites) or one of the thousands of attached hardware devices with no drivers suitable for Windows 10.
Sad?? No doubt!! But that is actually closer to the actual truth then the nonsense you're spewing.

Reaction score
mmm I'm not a troll(not actually sure what one is ) apart from the obvious lol as to millions not having any issues is total rubbish. Everyone I know and their friends etc etc etc have had the SAME issues highlighted on the internet by thousands of people. If you want to hide behind figures then do so lol 10% of 5 billion is still far to many around 50million if my maths is right lol and it doesn't change the fact that there ARE problems and serious ones with win 10. I didn't want it in the first place but was FORCED to have it still angry about that by the way...... I still think that it was a huge mistake to release a totally defunct system with so many known and unknown issues on the world. I just want my computer to work but it does not and that is so wrong in so many ways it beggars belief

Reaction score
lol I didn't set up this thread seems I'm a troll( whatever that is ) just for telling the truth and seems upsetting a few people in the process. I say to them "live in the real world because simply put "stuff you I'm alright jack " doesn't cut any ice with me as I'm sure it doesn't with anyone.And setting up a thread without my permission is at best rude at worst criminal.Just putting everyone right who reads this. lol but yes I DONT LIKE WIN 10 lmao

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm not a troll(not actually sure what one is )
a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.
SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Which is pretty much what you did in the help thread that I moved these posts from, and I don't think I need your permission to move or even remove your posts to preserve another thread that you attempted to hijack.
Hope that helps.

Bif

Reaction score
mmm I'm not a troll(not actually sure what one is ) apart from the obvious lol as to millions not having any issues is total rubbish. Everyone I know and their friends etc etc etc have had the SAME issues highlighted on the internet by thousands of people. If you want to hide behind figures then do so lol 10% of 5 billion is still far to many around 50million if my maths is right lol and it doesn't change the fact that there ARE problems and serious ones with win 10. I didn't want it in the first place but was FORCED to have it still angry about that by the way...... I still think that it was a huge mistake to release a totally defunct system with so many known and unknown issues on the world. I just want my computer to work but it does not and that is so wrong in so many ways it beggars belief
Perhaps try complaining about your discontent on the Microsoft forum (Community)..there are an abundant amount of folks on there that you would have many things in common with..
Trouble couldn't have put it any more eloquently..

Reaction score
@mithrildeep, I post negatively all the time in the general section. With help threads it is best to leave your personal negative opinions out. Unless the OP calls for them, and even then they are usually no help to the OP.

Short answer is we will listen to any negativity anyone has to say to a point. But in general it is not accepted in a help thread for someone else. Especially if there was no call for it from the OP.

As Trouble pointed out. Instead of deleting, he made it your own thread. Where you are free to a point to post whatever you please. As well as allowing forum personnel to explain forum ethics.

Reaction score
nope you do not have the right to post comments in my name and your not fooling anyone by doing so..... WIN 10 will soon be forced into court over their use of force downloading an unoperable and totally defunked piece of garbage.

Reaction score
Clifford I didn't post this thread.... that's the point I'm making. Childish idiots. They think that win 10 is the best OS ever when its exactly the opposite .Oh and my computer forced another update onto my computer last night which resulted in my having to system restore the damn thing yet again. Who the bleep do Microsoft think they are. I will choose what I see and do on my own computer not some numpty with GOD complex.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
@mithrildeep - I'm closing this thread and I've banned you from the forums. I've already messaged you asking you not to derail other people's threads just to complain about Windows 10 - it's just trolling and disruptive to the forums. I've also cleaned up some of your posts in other threads to get them back on topic. We could have helped you out, but instead you're trying to make a loud fuss without saying allowing anything constructive to come of it.

Not liking Windows 10 - fine.
Getting help with as many problems as you like here - fine.
Preventing other users from getting help by derailing their topics - not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question