I factory reset windows but still search and settings isnt working.Read desc

Reaction score
I factory reset windows from the troubleshooter screen,because search was not responding,i couldnt open settings because of an error regarding the FVEAPI.dll and i had some errors with the troubleshooter app. I factory reset this pc,still the problem persists.I havent loaded any drivers yet(graphics card,cpu).
I need help ASAP.

Thanks in advance
Specs:
Amd ryzen 5 2600
gtx 1660
msi b450 tomahawk max
16 gb tridentz ram (3200mhz)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I factory reset windows from the troubleshooter screen,because search was not responding,i couldnt open settings because of an error regarding the FVEAPI.dll and i had some errors with the troubleshooter app. I factory reset this pc,still the problem persists.I havent loaded any drivers yet(graphics card,cpu).
I need help ASAP.

Thanks in advance
Specs:
Amd ryzen 5 2600
gtx 1660
msi b450 tomahawk max
16 gb tridentz ram (3200mhz)

Reaction score
Before you reinstall Windows Open a command prompt and type sfc /scannow If this does not work then i will provide another solution. If the previous suggestions dont work than reset windows from settings update and security>recovery>reset that reinstalls windows you will lose all your settings and apps but you can reinstall them, you can keep your files too or remove them. WARNING THIS DOES REINSTALL WINDOWS, COMPLETELY, BACK UP YOUR FILES IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG! If you reset windows use cloud download but make sure you have enough storage and a high speed internet connection. preferably ethernet.
Screenshot 2021-10-13 142208.png
Screenshot 2021-10-13 142411.png

Last edited:

Ask a Question