Images don't paste into Word documents after Windows 10 Installation.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum Hope someone can help a senior citizen who is struggling with some issues after having Windows 10 installed on her desktop PC, .

Prior to Windows 10 installation, , I used Windows 7 and Firefox browser to copy/cut/paste articles from investment subscription services I belong to. I would simply copy each article to the clipboard, using CTRL-C, and then paste the clipboard copy into MS Word 2010, using the "Paste original format" key. I did Did this hundreds of times before Windows 10 install.

Now when I attempt the same process using Windows 10 instead of Windows 7,,t none of the charts and tables can be pasted onto, while formatting and text are fine. . If I try to cut and paste from one copied document into another using MS WORD 2010, the charts and tables accompany the text like in the "old days". But If I'm trying to cut/paste from the interne into MS WORD, all images disappear. The Word document now has large empty spaces where charts and graphs used to reside. Hope someone knows what's wrong and how to fix this. The only thing that's changed is Windows 10 instead of Windows 7.

Appreciate any help you can give

Reaction score
Also, images on Web pages may be linking from a different place or folder on the Domain's site/server and not following the copy. If I want all the data I right-click and Save page as... or under File and Save page as... , point to where I want it stored. I choose Web page, Complete and end up with the page as .html plus a folder of the same name with _files added, double-clicking the .html file later gets the same information in the browser.

Reaction score
Possibly my method is a little clumsy, but pratise improves the procedure
I copy an paste separate items to my clipboard, and then paste them into the txt
I an
m using Office 2016, which has he same problem as the op.

Reaction score
Also, images on Web pages may be linking from a different place or folder on the Domain's site/server and not following the copy. If I want all the data I right-click and Save page as... or under File and Save page as... , point to where I want it stored. I choose Web page, Complete and end up with the page as .html plus a folder of the same name with _files added, double-clicking the .html file later gets the same information in the browser.
Thanks Bighorn. I've been using the routine I described from the same sources for hundreds of articles. Using windows 7. Never a proble. I do use Save page As to then put the copy into the correct file in My documents.

Ask a Question