Windows 10 start up screen images

Reaction score
i let a microsoft tech into my laptop & now my start up screen is locked to only 1 picture how do or can i get back all the different pictures it would show with it telling me where they were from (like if the pic was in africa or nevada or from wherever & asked if i liked it or not a fan of it) i dont want the screen locked to only 1 picture i want all the pictures it would show and the choice of to like it or click not a fan of please if someone can help i would greatly appreciate it tyvm

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Right click any blank area of the desktop and choose "Personalize" from the context menu
Choose "Lock screen" from left column and change "Background" to "Windows spotlight" from drop down arrow.

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Not a reply but a similar question. Since v.1803 arrived, I cannot add one of my own pictures at "Lock Screen" without Windows cropping it above and below. What's up? molen

Ask a Question