Infinite Boot Loop, Not Resolved By Recent Update, Can't Do Factory Reset

Reaction score
hi,
since three days ago my laptop has been completely buggered as it is now stuck in the infinite boot loop,
it boots up, says something went wrong, and reboots itself even if i choose to continue to win10 or try to do a fresh install,
this is really annoying because i can't use my pc anymore and i don't have any way to revert to a previous install or do a factory reset since everytime i do something the laptop just reboots, and goes to blue screen.

when or how is this going to be resolved because well, my laptop has become completely useless thanks to win 10 :/

cheers,
simon

laptop brand, : toshiba
cpu i7 quad core 2.7ghz
ram:16g
gpu: nvidia geforce gt? (can'tacces my laptop, don't know precise specs)
upgraded from win 8.1

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
or do a factory reset since everytime i do something the laptop just reboots
Make sure that your laptop is completely off.
Unplug it from the wall, remove the battery, and then press and hold the power button for 10 seconds or so.
Replace the battery, plug it back into the wall, hold the 0 key (zero key) in advance of pressing the power button.
Tap the power button while continuing to hold the zero key see if you get a Recovery screen.

WARNING: This will likely result in the loss of all programs and data except those that came factory installed.
You should make every effort to back up any critical data in advance. You can use a Linux Distro Live CD to backup your data.

Reaction score
hi,
since three days ago my laptop has been completely buggered as it is now stuck in the infinite boot loop,
it boots up, says something went wrong, and reboots itself even if i choose to continue to win10 or try to do a fresh install,
this is really annoying because i can't use my pc anymore and i don't have any way to revert to a previous install or do a factory reset since everytime i do something the laptop just reboots, and goes to blue screen.

when or how is this going to be resolved because well, my laptop has become completely useless thanks to win 10 :/

cheers,
simon

laptop brand, : toshiba
cpu i7 quad core 2.7ghz
ram:16g
gpu: nvidia geforce gt? (can'tacces my laptop, don't know precise specs)
upgraded from win 8.1

I've been working on a Dell Inspiron One with an infinite loop - I found this fix - http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-windows-7-infinite-reboot-loop/ (it worked great!)

Reaction score
I have the same issue....and tried everything + including unplugging battery etc ....

Ask a Question