Intel core m support?

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I am trying to install win 10 on my Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, after I update past the 9926 build an update entitled:

"Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 5300"

begins to install, and then my screen goes black and I have no response from my computer. I'm assuming that the problem is caused by the relation of this update and the core m in the yoga 3 pro.

-My Question is how do I let Microsoft know so that they can fix the issue, and/or how do I prevent this update from running so that I can continue to use my laptop

Reaction score
Hello Aaron. No idea how to resolve your problem but there are Microsoft people hanging out on the Win 10 forum in the Insider Hub. You could also post the problem in the feedback program although you won't get a reply there.

Reaction score
Hello Aaron. No idea how to resolve your problem but there are Microsoft people hanging out on the Win 10 forum in the Insider Hub. You could also post the problem in the feedback program although you won't get a reply there.

Awesome thanks Dipsy

Reaction score
I am also seeing the same issue on my Yoga 3. Build 10041 and when the "Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 5300" update applies the built-in display ceases to be recognized. I can plug in an external display and it will work, but the built-in display does not show up in the manager. If I roll back to the Lenovo supplied driver for 8.1 I get the internal display back until updates run again.

Reaction score
I am also seeing the same issue on my Yoga 3. Build 10041 and when the "Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 5300" update applies the built-in display ceases to be recognized. I can plug in an external display and it will work, but the built-in display does not show up in the manager. If I roll back to the Lenovo supplied driver for 8.1 I get the internal display back until updates run again.

So Robert,
I downladed
Intel® Iris™ and HD Graphics Driver for Windows* 7/8/8.1 64-bit
from here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24785 then ran the update it found. Kind of bypassing the drivers windows update installs, so it doesn't think the drivers need updated. That seems to be working so far but I'll keep you updated

Reaction score
So Robert,
I downladed
Intel® Iris™ and HD Graphics Driver for Windows* 7/8/8.1 64-bit
from here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24785 then ran the update it found. Kind of bypassing the drivers windows update installs, so it doesn't think the drivers need updated. That seems to be working so far but I'll keep you updated
How did you even get the driver to install? mine says it doesn't fit the requirement for it to install the driver.

Ask a Question