Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Generic Participant

Reaction score
Immediately before installing W10 Home x64 Anniversary Update 1607 as well as since then in late September I've been getting daily requests from Windows 10 auto update to permit installation of the same two Intel - Other hardware - Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager AND -idem- Generic Participant updates on this HP Stream 13 Notebook and have been unable to find anything on the Internet to allow me to thwart this looping Update download and install process.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated, TIA guys!
daibak

Reaction score
I may be mistaking your post, but did the updates install correctly but still are coming up again and again or are you trying to prevent them from updating at all?

Reaction score
Thanks for your interest. I mentioned "looping" behavior where both of these Intel-referenced updates install once daily under Auto Update. Sometimes I'm asked to authorize the updates but not always. Hopefully this clarifies sit.

Reaction score
I would go to the HP support site and find these updates for your system. Download them from there and install them. Then Windows should detect that you have the latest updates and might not try to install them again.

Ask a Question