Internet not connecting

Reaction score
Recently I have uninstalled my outdated escan antivirus after that I can't connect to internet. Wifi is connecting and showing internet access but my laptop is not getting the internet not by any browser and not for even windows update.
I have tried troubleshooting, DNS flushing , updated the network drive, restarting system, restarting DNS, used another dns,power off the system , using tethering but no use, wifi is connecting with other systems without any problems.

Reaction score
Don't know if I have a similar issue but my Network [not Server-based] has 2 NAS drives and several computers, mix of Wired and Wireless. The Wireless is 802.11n but one Notebook has an 802.11ac adapter, is giving issues with maintaining a connection with one NAS drive where the 802.11n Notebooks don't. Just today when firing up a Notebook got a message my Router is at risk as has been posted about so guess time to change to an 802.11ac.

Reaction score
Don't know if I have a similar issue but my Network [not Server-based] has 2 NAS drives and several computers, mix of Wired and Wireless. The Wireless is 802.11n but one Notebook has an 802.11ac adapter, is giving issues with maintaining a connection with one NAS drive where the 802.11n Notebooks don't. Just today when firing up a Notebook got a message my Router is at risk as has been posted about so guess time to change to an 802.11ac.
Iam using the mobile hotspot and now the internet explorer can access internet but windows update and mostly other apps can't access the internet still

Ask a Question