New PC - How to "save as" photos from internet ?

Reaction score
Used 7 up until a few weeks ago . Saving a photo was simple to My Pictures - just right click and save as . Windows 10 doesn't work that way , apparently . A friend sent some pics to me via Twitter which I wish to save but can't figure out how to do it , easily that is . Can anybody help me ? Cheers !

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
It's still the exact same way as in 7.....in 20 it's right click and "save image as".

What device did your friend send you the pictures from to what device of yours?

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply . I am a computer dummy , so bear with me , please . I am using a made for Japan PC . Had mastered more or less windows 7 in Japanese for my uses which are minimal . The photos in question were sent to me via Twitter direct message , but I have had the same results just trying to copy other pics from the net . In Windows 7 I'd just right click and save to " photos " . You are saying nothing has changed in Windows 10 ? Any help would be appreciated .

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Yep....nothing has changed as far as "save image as" is concerned. Your issue may be with Twitter itself with the direct message. Are you trying to save image using a PC or phone?

I don't have a mobile phone so can't say to anything on that. On my PC (desktop custom build) I can use "save image as" with no problem. I have yet to try it in PM using twitter.

My twitter is my user name....add me as a friend, send me a picture like your friend did to you and I'll see if I can save it.

Reaction score
Thanks for reply . It's not just Twitter , when I right click on the photo I don't get the same options as with 7 . I've read on the net that others are experiencing the same problem . I don't own a mobile phone either . Hehe...I have no photos saved to my new PC as I don't know how to save ! Hence the Twitter photo dilemma . Such a PC dummy am I . Thanks for your patience thusfar .

Ask a Question