Internet keeps disconnecting

Reaction score
I tried Windows 10 a few weeks ago and went back to 8.1 for various reasons the worst being that it keeps dropping the internet connection. Windows claims the currents drivers for my Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet adapter are up to date.

When this happens (unlike in previous windows versions) troubleshooting does not correct this, at least not the first time, it tries for at least 5 minutes and fails I then try to restart but it hangs on restart so I have to close down then restart then troubleshoot again then it finally connects. This is identical behaviour to 2 weeks ago when I tried Windows 10.

Don't particulary want to go back to 8.1 but seems as though it could be the only way.

Reaction score
If you have the same Broadcom adapter I managed to locate the drivers k57nd60a .cat .inf and .sys and it SEEMS to be OK now

Reaction score
hello everyone , you can follow the link to check the video , and it will help to solve the issue

1 download the correct driver
2 install the driver manually but from the disk(let me check the driver list in my pc > From disk )

Ask a Question