Is there a Windows 10 speech recognition forum?

BML

Reaction score
I'm starting to attempt to commission, "Windows 10 speech recognition." The process is not being easy but if it continues this way I will have to move to Dragon.
It would probably help were there to be a dedicated Forum but I can't find one so if there is could someone please let me know.

Most of the day I have spent attempting to talk Windows 10 speech recognition into starting up but I'm not sure that I have the correct microphone which have these words round top. “ALTAI DMV – 100 Uni-directional IMP – 600 Ω" is this the correct microphone?

I ask that question because I get just a few words into the microphone and the test stops.

I wonder if its worth Uninstalling and re-installing the application that is if that's possible.

BML

Reaction score
The lack of intrest shows there is definitely a need for a dedicated Speech Recognition Forum so that my next port of call.

Reaction score
Would it be OK if I guide you toward a forum that can be used as a "Windows 10 Speech Recognition" forum?
It is answers.microsoft forum.
So far, I've not found any forum that is solely dedicated to Windows Speech recognition.

BML

Reaction score
Many thanks for "answers.microsoft forum" which I have had a look at. Mnay thanks.

Ask a Question