Just moved from 8.1 to 10 and need advice

Reaction score
I just switched from windows 8.1 to 10.

I used to play the Microsoft daily solitaire challenge in 8.1. I lost my history with the change over as was to be expected.

When playing in 10, the "play" area is smaller and the entire solitaire game is not visible. Is it possible to reduce the NSM ad section, at the top of the page, so the entire game is visable?

Reaction score
A favourite time waister of mine.
I am not at a computer right now, but, if you are uding the same long in from 8.1, both in xbox and for windows 10, you should get you history returned. You should also have a full screen whilst playing.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Just to add....you'll have to sign in to XBox as well. That should carry over all your 8.1 settings.

That said; I hate the new Solitaire game.....I use the old Windows 7 games on my windows 10 PC. You can get it from Winaero.

Reaction score
Yes. I use those. I have the .exe file hidden away on Onedrive. Each new release of W10 neds it to be reinstalled. but the game history is not deleted.

Reaction score
Ok.. hen signed in to Xbox (normally automatic), your history will be recovered.
Full screen? Click the menu bars over on the left, scroll down to "full screen view"

Ask a Question