Adobe Flash Player being removed earlier

Reaction score
A link from a newsletter I got this AM:
Microsoft has released a Windows update that removes Adobe's Flash Player before it reaches end of support on December 31, 2020.

Update KB4577586 is part of Microsoft's effort to follow through with plans it announced along with Adobe, Apple, Facebook, Google, and Mozilla in 2017 to end support for Flash by December 2020

Reaction score
What's going to be its replacement Bighorn, any idea?. :)
I haven't checked but did have an item on a Web page I took off, will be looking for something else. My understanding as of now is using HTML 5 editing instead of HTML 4 so maybe something will pop up soon.

Reaction score
I think that some web browsers have been using HTML5 for a while now, FireFox for one as far as I recall!. :cool:

Reaction score
Yeah, lots of changes for Domain owners and their pages what with the player and IE being done away with.

Reaction score
I can imagine that the many websites that only provide "Flash Player Games" will need to do something unless they have a way of using an older form of Flash Player on their sites?. :)

Reaction score
I'm glad Adobe Flash Player and Internet Explorer should have been killed a long time ago both full of holes and buggy.

I haven't used either one in years.

Guess I'll wait and see if Windows 10 update removes Adobe Flash Player when it dies and if not I'll remove it or at least make an effort to remove Adobe Flash Player.

Ask a Question