Lose pictures when online

Reaction score
Example: I'm on Facebook looking through things and suddenly the pictures disappear and are replaced with a little icon up in the left corner.

Example: Shopping on amazon.com (or anywhere) and same thing as above. Everything is showing fine and then suddenly I click on a link to take me to a product and no picture. Just that box with the little icon in the left corner.

Attachments

• pictures not showing.PNG
    pictures not showing.PNG
    15.3 KB · Views: 439
Reaction score
Since everything is routed nowadays through "Content Delivery Networks" like AKAMAI and others it will not take much to have a problem like that. This can happen if somewhere in the world a server is faulty,disconnected,offline or whatever so these Information are not routed through anymore. What you see instead are so called "placeholders" .
Another option maybe the security of your browser (which one are you using?).

Reaction score
Nikilet Download Fire Fox and take it for a test drive. I think you will like it and it may solve your current problems.

Reaction score
I do have Firefox installed and use it as backup. I really much prefer Chrome, when it's working. Am thinking i might have to start from scratch with this thing. I tried making a new Profile, thinking that might do the trick, but after I did that I lost everything and nothing would sync. Thank goodness I had not removed my old profile so I just went ahead and removed the new profile which got me back to where I was.

Reaction score
Just as a suggestion to the OP I use and love Opera. The latest version is fast and secure. I have been using it for almost a year and I don't have any problems at all.

Reaction score
Just as a suggestion to the OP I use and love Opera. The latest version is fast and secure. I have been using it for almost a year and I don't have any problems at all.

I'll take a look at the Opera and see how I feel about it. Thanks for recommending. I have two computers and I'm able to keep everything synced between the two with both Chrome and Firefox. Do you know if I would have that capability with Opera?

Reaction score
Yes. just set up an account with Opera and you can synch between computers. I also like the fact that I can run Opera in a VPN environment if I want to. You have the option to turn that on or off in settings.

Ask a Question