SOLVED Lost wallpaper slideshow.

Reaction score
So on my old computer that is now broken I had set a wallpaper slideshow. When I got my new computer I was happy to see that it was still there, most likely cause I had used the same microsoft account to log into my pc. Now, I accidentally set a picture as my wallpaper and I can't find the lost slideshow or pictures. Would be extremely happy if there was some way to find these lost pictures.

Thank you,
André

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I was happy to see that it was still there, most likely cause I had used the same microsoft account to log into my pc.
IF you assumption above is correct then the pictures are likely located in your One Drive container.
Try checking
Code:
https://onedrive.live.com

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I had used the same microsoft account to log into my pc
Is it possible that, that is no longer the case? Are you still using the same Microsoft Account to log into your computer that produced what you describe in your original post?
You might have a look here for the missing theme, which I assume was a Synced / Shared theme.
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes

Is there another device (computer, tablet, phone) which might be causing some issue with the prevailing theme?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad it worked out.
Thanks for the feed-back.
Much appreciated.

Ask a Question