SOLVED Mail app not working right again

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you but this is a on going thing , Mail and Calendar app is a on going issue. First it says I have mail to read that has been read in the start screen tile. NOW it is not displaying new email on my yahoo account. Yahoo says I have mail but Mail and Calendar says I do not . I refreshed that account still no email.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
tried to fix Sbc account when fix account popped up, tried too twice , when I tried to verify the last step these two error codes popped up after the " something went wrong" appeared / codes 0x8019019a and 0x80072efd

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I may have found the problem will let you know later , after seeing if this worked. I went threw many suggestions tried this a Few days ago networks genie popped up on my bronzers page. I have a net gear Wi-Fi this week we had a one day power outage many things had to be reset including the Wi-Fi. Either their genie came threw to make it easier to reset password or a hacker took advantage of the break in security. So I down leaded genie installed restarted and uninstalled it threw control panel then restarted. Tried to refresh the SBC account in mail calendar app it finally received mail. SO I am leaving it alone will see if I get more mail to see it this worked.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
nope that did not work having sync issue with one email account SBC / yahoo , now I have three error codes to report.

error code 0x8019019a
error code 0x80072efd
error code 0x80072746
Does any one have a ideal what is doing on ?
this account is not up dating current unread emails.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I have searched two both sync issue with one email account SBC on mail app. But I do not know what to do , wait to see if a fix comes? / uninstall the mail app? and reinstall mail app?/ reset the mail app?/ go to another mail app like Flow mail app ? I can still see emails threw SBC internet log in its working fine but I like the convenience of all being in one app.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
after up to a week trying to fix mail app I just down loaded Flow mail app . Set up all my accounts its running fine no errors. Now lets see if Win10 can fix their app.

Ask a Question