Make Explorer Window Dividers Thicker or Colored

Reaction score
I have 2 computers, WinXP & Win10. In WinXP, when I open an Explorer (or an Explorer folder), the demarcations are distinct (i.e. the ones that divide Name, Size, Date modified, etc.). However, in Windows 10, I can barely see them. I like my overall color scheme...it's just that one thing that bothers me. I've attached an image of both the XP & 10 dividers & you can see how different they are.

Is there any way to change these dividers without changing everything else?

Thank you in advance,

XP:
XP Dividers.png

10:
Win10 Dividers.png

Reaction score
Try changing the theme.

An example of a Win 10 theme website (check that it is indeed free to use!):

https://themepack.me/ :)

There are many themes out there, you just need to look but make sure they are not scammer websites which want a monthly charge or something!. :)

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply & suggestion. I've looked at themes. The problem is that I've made several customizations to icons, colors, etc. & I finally got everything that I wanted except for the dividers. All the themes that I've seen don't correct that problem. I was hoping to find something in the registry that will change that.

Ask a Question