Making a drive bootable

Reaction score
disk man.jpg

working in disk manager win 10 and can't seem to get win 10 to see this ssd drive. obviously i did something wrong; viewing this on my laptop but want it to run on my desktop pc, need to make it bootable with a primary partition.

help me please; stuck.

Reaction score
Sounds like your system is in RAID Mode, to make your SSD Bootable you have to install the RAID driver "f6flpy-x64.zip" for your system to see the SSD as a bootable device?
Also, you can use Diskpart to clean the SSD that will leave it RAW as from the factory state. Then Disk Management can format it GPT and Primary. Installing an OS will install the boot files

Reaction score
Sounds like your system is in RAID Mode, to make your SSD Bootable you have to install the RAID driver "f6flpy-x64.zip" for your system to see the SSD as a bootable device?
Also, you can use Diskpart to clean the SSD that will leave it RAW as from the factory state. Then Disk Management can format it GPT and Primary. Installing an OS will install the boot files
Ok; keep in mind that this is a reformatted blank SSD drive so I can't install anything on it yet; that said, I managed to work my way into the option to load my backup; would not let me in as the repair disk wasn't being recognized even though the DVD drive was # 1 on the drive list in bios. So, what I did was install my backup; then I ran the re-install through microsoft web site. Ended up just fine but still I am not allowed to install Flight Sim; says errors at THEIR end.

Wanted to paste a bit of chat with Microsoft but was unable to paste it here for some reason??

Ask a Question