Menu Height Item Spacing

Reaction score
I did a weird drag with my touchpad and now my sub menu text are like double spaced. Any ideas?
upload_2015-10-15_19-21-41.png

Reaction score
Do a system restore. "Roll " the system back to a date when you did not have this problem as your restore point.

In case you don't know how to do that................

At the search box next to Start button, type system restore > at the popup box, click Create a restore point > under System Restore heading, click System Restore > wait for it to load > click the option to choose another restore point, if you don't have that option to choose, just click Next > bottom left, check the box "Show more restore points " > now choose a date when you did not have this problem, click that date > click Next > follow the prompts from then on...............

It will take a while. Just wait. When it is done, it will restart back to your desktop.
It will tell you if system restore is successful or not.
If it is successful, go check if the spacing is back to normal.

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm way beyond that point. Been way too long, too many restore points created, too much software customization. Great idea if I'd thought of it right away afterward.

Reaction score
As a matter of fact I do. I also use NovaBackup to back up my system every other day that I'm home.

Any reason you were being snide?

BD

Reaction score
As a matter of fact I do. I also use NovaBackup to back up my system every other day that I'm home.

Any reason you were being snide?

BD

I don't mean disrespect. It was just that you knew very well about system restore, I would take it that you also knew very well about image backup, and yet you did not think of running it. So, I figure you don't do that at all.
Sorry if you feel offended. That was not my intention.

So I suppose running system image backup won't do any good either ?

Reaction score
It was not that I performed any major upgrade or anything. I just did a triple finger gymnastics on my touchpad that caused the menus to be resized. By the time I figured out something was awry, several days had passed; by then it was like a week since my last restore point.

Reaction score
By the time I figured out something was awry, several days had passed; by then it was like a week since my last restore point.

But, is that " last restore point " a good one to use ?
If yes, you can still use it for your system restore.
One week is not too long ago.

Ask a Question