Mhotspot (Virtual router)

Reaction score
Mhotspot (Virtual router) is not working. I uninstalled it completely and tried to install the latest version but the program is not getting installed on W10. I have migrated my system from W7 to 10.

Reaction score
I upgraded from windows 8 and Use virtual router plus same issue here wont work no matter what ive tried downloading other hotspot apps and they don't work either VERY pissed off!

Reaction score
My boyfriend found the problem. Go to control panel > network and internet > Network connections select your ethernet connection left click select properties go to the sharing tab and select wifi from the drop down tab

Reaction score
It seems that this is the issue with OS as no virtual router is working. It's really frustrating. I made a mistake by upgrading to W10.

Reaction score
Same problem here after upgrading win 10, Mhotspot (Virtual router) is not working. please give solution to this problem.....

Ask a Question