Microsoft edge and google on android phone possible together

Reaction score
I am not at all tech so sorry to appear an idiot but, I have windows 10 on my laptop and use mainly chrome but sometimes explorer to search on my laptop, on internet explorer it popped up saying download edge to your phone to link your laptop and phone to browse with. I have google maps and use google search on my phone and saved or altered maps appear on both my phone and laptop. If I download edge to my phone will I then be able to choose which to use to search? and still be able to use google maps and search? or will edge replace google on my phone ??

Reaction score
Edge is just a browser and if you don't set it as your default browser it will prompt you which browser do you want to use if you have multiple. I have Chrome, Edge and Firefox and I get prompted and which a want to use. You can set which search engine you which to use as a default. Bing is the Microsoft product compared to Google search.

Ask a Question