Microsoft EDGE

Reaction score
My version of Edge won't even open on my laptop now?, there are dark forces at work methinks!. Currently using FireFox and will attempt repair of Edge. :)

Edit: Repaired it using the following link. Scroll down to the middle on the left where it states "Get Microsoft Edge" and download a fresh copy!. ;)

Source page.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My version of Edge won't even open on my laptop now?, there are dark forces at work methinks!. Currently using FireFox and will attempt repair of Edge. :)

Edit: Repaired it using the following link. Scroll down to the middle on the left where it states "Get Microsoft Edge" and download a fresh copy!. ;)

Source page.

Was that on your linux - I know you are a fan?
I am not having any problems on home computers, or from friends I help, on Laptops, stationaries or Ipads.

Reaction score
Was that on your linux - I know you are a fan?
I am not having any problems on home computers, or from friends I help, on Laptops, stationaries or Ipads.
Hi Dave,

no, it is a Windows only laptop, I recently did a fresh install with Windows only, I have another laptop which is Linux only. Edge just simply wouldn't open but after a new download using FireFox and a fresh install, it is fine now!. :)

Reaction score
That might explain our friends problem (possibly)?. :)

@Gylenthal Georges, you might want to try getting a new copy again and install it, I fixed my problem as I stated above (post #22). :)

Ask a Question