Microsoft Solitare Collection Daily Challenges

Reaction score
I have been playing this all month and the past few days I have had loads of trouble getting into the games. The screen goes black as though one of their inane adverts is going to start - but now it goes black and nothing happens and the game does not continue. It looks like some badly written software. I have got the challenges all out earlier but it does not look as though I will be able to complete the month

Reaction score
Not much help tp offer, I'm afraid. There are so many complaints on the web, and this forum, of problems with the program. Since its first release, I have had none. I have offered many solutions, sometimes they worked, sometimes no effect. This is my proof, for example:

Untitled.png

Reaction score
Thank you very much for that. I have tried numerous to gain access on times and I have been successful on occasional times. Eventually I will regain access so I can finish off the last few challenges for the month. Its become such a problem that once i complete all this months challenges I will uninstall the program. You would think that they would test each of the adverts and modifications before inflicting them on us.

Ask a Question