SOLVED Microsoft Store Freaking out..!

Reaction score
It appears the Microsoft Store is experiencing some problems. I got an error that one of my long time apps was no longer in my store. Other folks are having similar situations.

I wonder what might be causing it? Oh, I know, Y2K !! :eek:

Reaction score
is the app still in your library?? I have 2 apps that are not in the store anymore but I still have them in my library (under installed apps)

Reaction score
is the app still in your library?? I have 2 apps that are not in the store anymore but I still have them in my library (under installed apps)
The App is still in the store (Sudoku Free) but says I need to install it. Since it is a free app, something must have caused it to be reset. I have one I paid for so I will try that one later. I had played the game earlier this morning and an hour later it wpuld not start and gave the error notification. I am wondering if some of the security fixes may have effected such things..

Reaction score
My app came back this morning and retained the latest game I was playing. I did not, as far as I know, re-install it..

Ask a Question