SOLVED Microsoft Store Mail Update Warning

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just advising those whom use the built in Windows 10 Mail app, that the current update held in the Microsoft Store repository will remove the option for you to save a contact from the selected email user's information.

I've reported this using the Feedback app, and if anyone else is concerned feel free to upvote the report.

> Open Mail app, then click the cog in app and select Feedback
> If needed sign in and then you'll see current feedbacks on the Mail app, and amongst those is my report.

Cheers,

Regedit32

Regedit32

Reaction score
Just an additional information update.

In the last 24 hours Microsoft has released a series of Cumulative updates, which are automatically being delivered via the Windows Update Service.

I have not verified which one, but am sorry to say that this series of updates will remove the shortcut to saving a contact via clicking an email senders details in the built-in Windows Mail app.

If anyone - based on my earlier post - has delayed logging into the Microsoft Store to perform an apps update, then at this point there is no point in delaying it any longer as for now, at least, Microsoft seem to be choosing to remove this feature. I'm still hoping they'll revise that at a later date.

Regards,

Regedit32

Ask a Question