SOLVED Minimising a window dissapears but remains active

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this forum I had a little search but couldn't find an answer to my problem. I have a newish win10 setup at a clients business, he is using an old access database stock control application. Everything work well until he minimizes a queries window and then that window disappears, its still active in the background but their is no way to pull it back up. I have googled around a bit and found a few suggestions but no joy yet.
Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Mark

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just found the problem with this one. The program was written when xp was the norm apparently when it minimizes it minimizes to the bottom of the screen and not the task bar. The problem showed up because the display resolution is greater than when xp was around so it minimized off the screen, solution was to wind back the display resolution to 800X600 and all works as should. This problem has been bugging me for around 6 months, so glad I found it and hope it helps someone else out there.
Cheers
Mark

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you managed to figure it out.
Thanks for coming back and providing your findings and solution.
Much appreciated.
AND
Welcome to the forum.

Ask a Question