Monitor, Mouse, & Keyboard Not Working

Reaction score
My PC has MSI A75MA-G55 Motherboard. When it boots, there is no display & the keyboard & mouse do not work. There are 2 beeps indicating Parity Error. I have tried everything I know & what I have learned online.

Any & all help will be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
What did you try as of yet?? Looks like memory error to me so you might want to try one module at a time...

Reaction score
First round of trying to fix it, I disconnected the RAM & ASUS Radeon HD 7750 1GB Video Card, cleared CMOS Jumper, removed CMOS battery & installed another one.

Next, I removed the DDR3 Ram & tried one at a time, unhooked CPU from MOBO & reconnected, removed Asus video card, cleared CMOS, & disconnected SSD & Harddrive.

I had some more Ram that I installed in place of the original & replaced the battery a second time. Still no luck.

MSI A75MA-G55 Motherboard

Reaction score
Thank you for the info. At this point, I can't imagine what I haven't tried. It just won't work.

Reaction score
I second Bighorn's assessment that you may have a bad motherboard.
I second Bighorn's assessment that you may have a bad motherboard.

Is there a method to confirm the MOBO is bad before I replace it? I have always kept the PC, printer, monitor, speakers, & Wi-Fi connected to a Cyber Power 1200AVR. If it fried, I would like to what happened. THANKS!!

Reaction score
If I consider everything you have done so far and the MB is still beeping, tells me that your MB can't go past the P.O.S.T (power on self test). That means that most likely the BIOS has become corrupt as it is a miniature OS in itself. A hardware problem with the memory controller cannot be ruled out either. Sorry to say but I have to agree with the assessment that you may have a MB gone bad....

Reaction score
Really, the only way to confirm the motherboard is bad is to rule everything else out. You've pretty much ruled everything else out except the motherboard and CPU. And it's extremely rare for a CPU to go bad unless you are overclocking it beyond it's limits.

Ask a Question