mots de passe

comment avoir un mot de passe qui fonctionne

• help please

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help Please

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bonjour, jeudi dernier, j'ai cliqué sur une demande de Windows qui demandait de changer mon mot de passe, j'ai suivi les instructions, et maintenant, je dois entrer un nouveau mot de passe pour entrer dans Windows 10, mais en même temps, on me demandait d'entrer un autre mot de passe de sécurité. Depuis, je ne peux absolument pas aller chercher mes courriels et encore moins les faire entrer à la maison en utilisant Windows Live Mail. Comment puis-je remédier à ce problème? Avant cette manipulation, tout fonctionnait, maintenant, même mes souris sans fil fonctionne très mal. Merci à l'avance

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Can you use please translater app to convert this into English
Which is found in start then click all apps then scroll down and you will find it in there,
What the poster is saying roughly is since he has upgraded to windows 10 he is being asked for 2 separate passwords.
He puts them both in but then cant open his Windows live Mail to be able to read it.
He wants to know if anyone has an idea how to overcome this problem
Then thanks us in advance

Last edited:
Reaction score
She is saying
Hello, last Thursday, I clicked on a Windows application that asked to change my password, I followed the instructions and now I have to enter a new password to enter Windows 10, but at the same time, I was asked to enter a different security password. Since then, I absolutely can not get my emails and even less to enter the home using Windows Live Mail. How can I solve this problem? Before the operation, everything worked, now even my wireless mouse works very badly. Thanks in advance

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
She is saying
Hello, last Thursday, I clicked on a Windows application that asked to change my password, I followed the instructions and now I have to enter a new password to enter Windows 10, but at the same time, I was asked to enter a different security password. Since then, I absolutely can not get my emails and even less to enter the home using Windows Live Mail. How can I solve this problem? Before the operation, everything worked, now even my wireless mouse works very badly. Thanks in advance

Sorry thought it was a he

Ask a Question