Mouse doesn't work on start up - Windows 10

Reaction score
I have just bought and installed a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, which operate off the same USB. Every time I start my Desktop PC my mouse is invisible. I can roam it around the screen and I can see icons change colour but my mouse is invisible. If I then restart my PC the mouse re-appears? It's very frustrating, help needed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The mouse movement is being detected but the cursor is not visible. I've seen that once and it usually got the cursor visible by simply clicking on something that was highlighted. I've got the WinXP Games on my computers and it has the same issue with the cursor but that's the only place.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I tried your method but I still have the same problem. Highlighted items could be seen, but when I click on them the item is opened, but the mouse is still not showing. Once again, after a restart, I can then see the mouse....so frustrating. Cheers

Ask a Question