SOLVED My Outlook 2010 is Sick

Reaction score
Last night when I used Outlook 2010 is seemed to be working fine. This afternoon, upon launching it I noted that it had no Reading Pane. Under View it showed the Reading Pane turned off. I turned it back on and all appeared ok. Later when I went to check my email again the Reading Pane was gone again. All the settings appear ok when I check View Settings but I can never get the Reading Pane to remain from session to session.

I also noted that my send to OneNote is missing from Outlook Toolbar and IE11 even though the add-in for it seems to present, I can print an email to OneNote however. Although the button in IE11 is missing for Send-to-OneNote it is on the right click menu of the mouse as an option although it doesn't work.

I've tried repairing Office to no avail. Any ideas?

Michael

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my View settings for Outlook 2010. Every time I login I have to redo them and then they are lost. This has only happened in the last couple of days too! Would welcome a solution.

Reaction score
I don't know if you ever got your problem resolved or not but as I said earlier a Repair of Office 2010 didn't help. My problems also started recently, I think after a recent update of Windows 10 or possibly an Office update.

I completely uninstalled Office 2010 today, rebooted and reinstalled it. Reading Pane displaying properly now as it my Send-to-OneNote.

Michael

Ask a Question