My Yahoo mail is affected on just my PC using W10 - Not W10 laptop or android tablet

Reaction score
I had copied some photos sent from a I phone from a Hot mail account.
Then I was later copying some information on my PC from a website
ctrl A copy blue patch and paste into word aiming then to delete the unwanted afterwards keeping what may be of some interest.
At first it did not copy, tried again then only part was shaded blue as normal copying, copied the blue shaded area then tried the part missed. -
This time instead of being blue It showed as vivid Red shading. Just thought this was interesting. copied and pasted the red shaded area, then saved the word document for later examination.
I then found my Yahoo mail with a presumed Virus problem and was not working properly
And it could have just entered with the copying of the red shaded copy This document was promply deleted.
Having scanned using AVG and MS Defender in the first place
My Yahoo mail is affected on just my PC using W10 - ok on a laptop using W10- ok on Android Nexus 7 tablet
I have tried uninstalling Chrome then reinstalling it again as the Browser I use.
I am told there are also Internet Explorer and Edge as other browsers .
I have scanned with Malware bytes trial for Premium.
What I think I need to do is to uninstall Microsoft 10 absolutely then perhaps Chrome again and then reinstall also my word Home and student 2007 again. I find this adaquate for my needs
(I am having difficulities installing my disk of Word H&S 2007 on a laptop I appreciate MS does not support it, but I bought it in good faith originally with a laptop. I have the 25digit code on the original box. )
Does any boy has any advice

Reaction score
This time instead of being blue It showed as vivid Red shading.
The red can be taken as a prohibited action.
Having scanned using AVG and MS Defender in the first place
Usually can't have 2 or more antivirus automatically running at the same time although some versions will allow choosing one to do a manual scan.
My Yahoo mail is affected on just my PC using W10 - ok on a laptop using W10- ok on Android Nexus 7 tablet
Could be your Profile is corrupted, could try creating a new User and access Yahoo from it.
I have tried uninstalling Chrome then reinstalling it again as the Browser I use.
I am told there are also Internet Explorer and Edge as other browsers .
Edge is the default browser but Internet Explorer is still available, Start, W section, Windows Accessories.
What I think I need to do is to uninstall Microsoft 10 absolutely
Can't, it's Windows 10 and it can't kill itself, what is needed is a Reset or reinstall.

then perhaps Chrome again and then reinstall also my word Home and student 2007 again. I find this adaquate for my needs
(I am having difficulities installing my disk of Word H&S 2007 on a laptop I appreciate MS does not support it, but I bought it in good faith originally with a laptop. I have the 25digit code on the original box. )
I haven't had any problem with older versions installing on Win10 IF the Product Key was correct for the version, oldest I've done is Office2000. Sounds like you have the key that matches the disc but had you previously reinstalled it and did that work?

Ask a Question