Need Download Instructions In English

Reaction score
I've been trying to download 10 but whenever i go to the Microsoft site I get a download of what I suppose are instructions. I can only suppose, because the page is in Spanish and I understand only a very little Spanish. I think there is a widespread misconception that because Belize is physically a part of Central America, it is also part of Latin America. That may become true in the future, but for now Belize is officially an English-speaking country. Knowing Spanish is handy but not required. English is the language of government and is the language taught in schools. I suspect I'm being sent instructions in Spanish because the people at Microsoft don't know anything about Belize. - Richard Merrill, Corozal Town, Belize

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello Richard and welcome to the forum.
Do you get the same results if you go here for the download https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench
It's pretty straightforward
First selection box is where you choose an edition, select the top one "Windows 10" then click the confirm button just under that
Next you get the Language selection. eleventh one down is English then click the confirm button again
Next you'll be presented with the two bit versions available 32 or 64 bit, you need to be sure to select the proper one for your system architecture
That's it, after you click one of those two you should see the Open / Save / Cancel options at the bottom of IE. Just save it.
Good luck

Ask a Question