SOLVED netr28ux.sys

Reaction score
I get this error when I try to boot without an internet connection . Says page fault in nonpaged area . When it boots up if I loose the internet connection the computer will immediately restart . Never had this problem before upgrading to Windows 10 . Any help would be appreciated .

Reaction score
I get this error when I try to boot without an internet connection . Says page fault in nonpaged area . When it boots up if I loose the internet connection the computer will immediately restart . Never had this problem before upgrading to Windows 10 . Any help would be appreciated .
Wow , you hit it perfectly . I just went to the link and downloaded the driver . Then booted to safe mode , installed it then rebooted . Everything works great again . Man I can't thank you enuf for the help you saved me some serious loot . Again THANX .
Roger Kennedy

Reaction score
Going by your thread "subject / title"....
It looks like a Ralink RT2870
IF so perhaps a driver update might help.
http://www.mediatek.com/en/downloads1/downloads/

See if that helps and welcome to the forum.
This error shows when I try to connect to mobile hotspot
This error shows when I try to connect to mobile hotspot
Yes it is happening same to my computer please give me a solution if your one is fixed

Ask a Question