NO Internet on Windows 10

Reaction score
Having upgraded from Windows 7 pro to 10 I have lost both Ethernet and wi-fi connections.
PC is HP-PRO6000 workstation.
Where can I find 10 drivers please?

Reaction score
I have the same problem, I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10, and I have lost Ethernet and WIFI connectinos.
PC : XPS 13 Dell :(

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
You need to have all your drivers (10 drivers) downloaded and set aside befor the upgrade of OS....for just in case factor. That being said...you will need to go to your PC manufacturer website for the drivers needed....poster #2, you need to go to Dell's website for you make/model PC.

Reaction score
Yes I did, but there aren't drivers for W10... I have to install Win 8.1 again.

You need to have all your drivers (10 drivers) downloaded and set aside befor the upgrade of OS....for just in case factor. That being said...you will need to go to your PC manufacturer website for the drivers needed....poster #2, you need to go to Dell's website for you make/model PC.

Reaction score
I had a similar problem I fixed it by going to device manager then going to network then updating the drivers with the warning symbol

Reaction score
Add one more to the people that have issues upgrading from Windows7 Ultimate to windows 10. No ethernet

cant even install .NET 3.5 (from add remove windows features, it tries to connect to internet to verify the pre-requisites)

Reaction score
Nearly all of the Windows 8.1 drivers will work with Windows 10... I know mine did.
The only update I had to do really with for the AMD HD5770 video card, and that was done
by Windows itself during the install process.

If necessary, go to another PC and download the latest drivers and try installing those.

The are not a lot of WHQL-rated Windows 10 drivers out right now, it will probably take another few weeks or so.

The only ones I could find were for my Netgear WNDA3100v2 adapter, Canon iP7200 Pixma drivers, AMD 5770 driver and Realtek HD Audio driver and Realtek LAN Driver

Ask a Question