No pictures on Amazon web sites

Reaction score
Since upgrading to Windows 10, I have found are no pictures on the Amazon UK web site ( and Amazon.com). only icons with" x "where there normally pictures normally are. This applies equally whether using Chrome, Edge or Firefox. I have explored "settings" but cannot find anything that would preclude images being shown, My netbook using Windows 7 does not have any problems displaying the images. Anybody experienced the same? and if so how can one overcome this problem.

Reaction score
Since upgrading to Windows 10, I have found are no pictures on the Amazon UK web site ( and Amazon.com). only icons with" x "where there normally pictures normally are. This applies equally whether using Chrome, Edge or Firefox. I have explored "settings" but cannot find anything that would preclude images being shown, My netbook using Windows 7 does not have any problems displaying the images. Anybody experienced the same? and if so how can one overcome this problem.

Apologies to one and all. Further research shows this to be problem associated with Amazon as it now appears to common problem whether using Windows, Android or IOS

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up.
Always good to know.

Ask a Question