No Windows 10 Login Of Any Kind

Reaction score
I know there are numerous posts in this forum addressing how to disable the Windows 10 startup password. What I want to accomplish however is not to have to enter any password at any time. At it stands now, I don't have to enter a password at startup which is great, but when the screen times out, I can only gain access to the desktop by entering a password. I DON"T WANT THAT EITHER. I already checked under screensaver. The option to add a password is not checked. I tried other methods posted online but nothing works.

So .. how can I get rid off this 'enter password' option after the screen blanks out? I did notice that if I activate the startup login then there is no after screen goes blank login and vice versa but not anything that will get rid of both logins. So HOW DO IT DO THIS?

Thanks

Lode

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
PasswordSettings.PNG

Reaction score
Hi thank you for the response. Unfortunately that does not work. I already did this before I posted this message. It seems there is no way possible with Windows 10 to have absolutely no login options active. Either you don't login at startup but then you must login after screen timeout or vice versa but not no login period. Frustrating!

Thanks though

Lode

Ask a Question