NORM'ALLEY eye...

Reaction score
... don't start oft posting in the Howdy-Doo section, but when I do it's couz'in I like what I redz... so far.

In the beginning, ma gave me the start
I turned into a retired, old stale fart
It's up to me, I do what I see
bother me, you'll end up on my knee

ANYways...
1st PC was a freebee, a 5 inch flippy-floppy anchor weight box. Didn't know anything about it except slots & holes but that "Full Frontal Button" sure made her go. That mono eye blinked at me when she came alive with those orange monochrome letters of jive and 'hunt-n-pecked' away at it until it died.
Scouring her Bios to make her go I read, adjusted stuff until it looked promising when I did that 'FORMAT' thing.. .. ..
rip hdd.png

1995 got 20 286's from a bud to TOY with. Tore one apart to see how it starts... RIP #2
I'm a GUI kind of guy and have used that Delete key, where needed.

But here I am on this For'am and see'n what I can see for my PC furtureee.
I chose to join this forum, what I read here was informative & subdueded-d-d.

Last edited:

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Hi and welcome!

I must say, that's the best forum introduction I've ever read......it was poetic! LOL!

Reaction score
LOL, thanks.
After a long, bumpy & serious life, high time to relieve all that strife.
I know they're not all gems but hopfully one puts a smile over your gums. Heck, might even spur others to lighten up a little.

BUT anyways...
Hopefully I can find answers to Win10 issues in this attic, my Net searches has become erratic.

Reaction score
Hopefully I'll have a few Q's. I can usually find'm on the Net search, along with some twisted possibilities others have tried.

Ask a Question