Has anybody noticed a very small eyes (two dots) and smile

bre

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed very small eyes (two dots) and smile apprx 1/6" in the far left lower corner of the screen just above and to the left of the the start button? Mine was hard to see and did not appear long. I am running AVG antivirus.

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed very small eyes (two dots) and smile apprx 1/6" in the far left lower corner of the screen just above and to the left of the the start button? Mine was hard to see and did not appear long. I am running AVG antivirus.
No
But then i only drink tea. ;)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Nope, nothing like that here either.
As I recall there used to be a smiley face object associated with some feedback piece of some of the universal apps, which provided a means of giving an instant attaboy vote for things like Edge.
I don't even see that much anymore.
As an example, if you launch the Mail App, down at the bottom of the left column next to the settings (gear) there is a smiley face, which launches the feedback app, so maybe what the OP is seeing is related????

Ask a Question