Your PC has ran into a problem

Reaction score
Hiya guys,

Not sure if you can help me figure this out. For some time now, I've been having some issues with my copy of Windows 10 Pro. Not sure if it matters, but I bought the key and installed it through the instructions as it's a lot cheaper.

When I log in and start using my machine, I get the message 'your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart'. Event viewer and system reliability don't seem to give any useful info. And when it restarts on its own, it doesn't seem to be able to the the OS unless you do a hard restart.

My boot drive is a Samsung 970 EVO and after feeling it during one of these incidents, its not even warm. My case has pretty good airflow and nothing really gets hot. I've ran an sfc scan, but that didn't seem to do anything

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Not sure if it matters, but I bought the key and installed it through the instructions as it's a lot cheaper.
Would you mind sharing a link to your resource for this "purchase"??

In the mean time, it sounds like you may be experiencing a stop error. Is it producing any dump files.
Perform a search of your C: drive for *.dmp

Ask a Question