Nvidia graphics updates

Reaction score
Hi, Question, Is it ok to download updates for drivers when notified by Nvidia via the Ge Force Experience site?

Reaction score
It works for me and has done since the early Insider days. On two machines with two different Nvidia cards. I found that once I started using GEForce to get new drivers (it tells me when there is one) Windows no loger attempts to load its idea of Nvidia drivers.

Caveat: Both my cards ( 430 and 630) are old and simple cards that are running 368.39. I have NO IDEA about the newer and faster/more complex cards and drivers.

Reaction score
Hello Tim,

Thanks for the reply, I will keep updating when notified, I used to every time with my old rig,but not long after an update my graphics card QUIT!
Since I have found out that it had nothing to do with the updates,But it still made me a little bit shy?

Again thanks John

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi John, I update my NVIDIA drivers as soon as I'm prompted to by the GeForce Experience app - never had any problems :).

Ask a Question