NVIDIA

Reaction score
Just had a go at downloading Win10 and the following appears on the first screen." NVIDIAGeForce7025/ NVIDIA nForce 630a.The display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with Win10. Check with manufacturer for support" As my monitor is much older than Win10 that's not surprising. When you Google this you get directed to a site called DriveAssist which offers to "update" your drivers at considerable cost.
Any help & advice gratefully received.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
The latest thing I could find from here http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/14874/en-us
Was version 15.49 from October 2009. That probably is not going to cut it as that's a pretty old driver.
Sorry.
You could of course always take a chance and roll the dice and see what you come up with, but I would certainly make a good viable disk image and make a second backup of my critical data, before attempting any such thing.
The odds are not exactly starting off in your favor.
I probably wouldn't even attempt it.

Ask a Question