SOLVED Old MS Games for W10

Reaction score
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q1...ge-x86-x64.zip

I just tried the link and its still working, I'm re downloading it myself cause its been a while since I had this and can't find it now.

TO Admin:
I hope I don't get hammered for posting the link, I had to reg on the MDL site to get this, just wanted to help out if its the wrong thing, just remove it.

Edit:

This link no longer works, I'll try to get another .

Reaction score
Edit:

This link no longer works, I'll try to get another .
I seem to recall that, in many storage services, .zip files are considered a breach of security - could be one reason. But my link and Cliff's are still there.

Reaction score
I have uploaded this to the web. It is a slow server, so be patient. Fully compatible with Windows 10.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6cmk2mglvjff/msgames_win8_x64.msi

Just wanted to add. This link is valid for 90 days.

Dave I think you should make this a sticky. I posted the filename in response to a query a few days back , I had forgotten where I found the games. I did wonder if people on this forum had forgotten how to use Google to get the games.

Reaction score
Dave I think you should make this a sticky. I posted the filename in response to a query a few days back , I had forgotten where I found the games. I did wonder if people on this forum had forgotten how to use Google to get the games.
Problem is, Tim, I am not a paid up member of that server, and my entitlement is only for the 90 days, as I said. But if anyone wishes, feel free to post it to a more permanent position.

Reaction score
Since I no longer have the option to edit my post, I will quote it to add a note.
You can get Windows 7 games back with the following install.

http://www.4shared.com/file/eTT0ATX_ba/Win7_Games__Win10_.html

I originally downloaded the file from the link above in the first post. The download is no longer available from that source, so I also shared the install myself.
I joined 4shared.com 5 years ago. As long as I sign in once every 178 days, my uploaded files are safe. That is assuming they are not deleted because of a TOS violation. I have the free account which has a 3GB daily/30GB monthly bandwidth cap, which should be fine as I don't heavily use the service.

If I don't log back in for 6 months or the upload wasn't taken down for violation, I will gladly re-upload.

Reaction score
Here's another link if the others don't work, they tend to expire at times.

mega:///#!kws13JTb!kGWWv3JT3KS7S7hmtiQYsCqexD9Kas-zWV5mht3FNUU

Reaction score

I just tried the link and its still working, I'm re downloading it myself cause its been a while since I had this and can't find it now.

TO Admin:
I hope I don't get hammered for posting the link, I had to reg on the MDL site to get this, just wanted to help out if its the wrong thing, just remove it.

Hi Hoody,

Thanks for trying. It's now November, and mediafire have deleted the link.

I have just (foolishly) upgraded to Windows 10, and HATE the new Freecell. OK I know it's sad, and I ought to get out more, but I liked the old graphics, and the fact that I could "select" a game straight away (if I was quick). I was doing the games in sequence (OK, yes, I know, I know) , and am currently on game 13637, with 100% record for the last 1200. Has anyone any ideas how I can get the old one back ?

Reaction score
Hi Hoody,

Thanks for trying. It's now November, and mediafire have deleted the link.

I have just (foolishly) upgraded to Windows 10, and HATE the new Freecell. OK I know it's sad, and I ought to get out more, but I liked the old graphics, and the fact that I could "select" a game straight away (if I was quick). I was doing the games in sequence (OK, yes, I know, I know) , and am currently on game 13637, with 100% record for the last 1200. Has anyone any ideas how I can get the old one back ?
Download Windows 7 games for Windows 10

This link works. They are the same games.

Reaction score
I have tried downloading from both of the links quoted, but both have been removed. Is there anywhere else I can get the old Microsoft games. I am not happy with the layout of the new ones. I tried copying the game file from another Win7 computer, but even in Win 7 Compatibility mode, they will not run.

TO Admin:

Ask a Question