Onedrive icon not appearing in File Explorer on one of my 2 computers

Reaction score
Hello,
My Onedrive is not sowing up in the navigation pane of File Explorer.
I'm using Windows 10 on 2 Macbook Pro's (one I leave at work & one I keep at home).
Windows 10 is installed through Parallels Desktop 15. As far as I can tell, this is irrelevant.
I've installed Windows 10 on both machines, I've downloaded the latest versions & am signed into onedrive through the same account.
I can access One drive through the app on the both computers, but on one of them, I can see the onedrive icon in the navigation pane of file explorer.
I'm using the latest version (all updated) of windows 10 and onedrive.
I just discovered this morning that the computer that I'm having the issue with did not have the 'White' version of one drive on it, just the 'Blue' version. So they both now have both (SharePoint & OneDrive for business). I don't really understand what the difference between those are, but I'll research today. Can they even co-exist on the same computer? they seem to... but is that what might be causing the issue? I know there arent even 'Settings' for the onedrive app, only 'Settings' for the OneDrive for Business. I have selected "all files" in the settings on both computers.
Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

b1t

Reaction score
1580139225326.png
also I can see all PCs that have access to my OneDrive, but curious what is Blue to White mean.
The icon for OneDrive in explorer is blue
1580139391850.png

it also might indicate you removed that PC and you might need to re add the PC in question.
1580139566790.png

Ask a Question