SOLVED Can't log out of OneDrive

Reaction score
Going to donate my notebook and can't figure how to logout of one drive. I don't have the icon in task bar like google search shows. Have Win10 with all current updates.

thx

Regedit32

Reaction score
Any chance its hiding behind the chevron symbol ^

Also, are you signed-in to Microsoft account. If not the OneDrive should not be loading in the first place.

Reaction score
If you're going to donate the laptop, I would completely wipe the drive, unless you 100% trust the person you are donating it to.

Reaction score
I am guessing the donate would like a fully operational computer. I would reinstall, via the media creation tool, and at the end when asked, sign in with an offline account name, for which you can invent anything. Set it up for the standard user and leave it there.
As Bigfeet suggests, at the early stage of the install, select to format the entire disk.

Reaction score
I am guessing the donate would like a fully operational computer. I would reinstall, via the media creation tool, and at the end when asked, sign in with an offline account name, for which you can invent anything. Set it up for the standard user and leave it there.
As Bigfeet suggests, at the early stage of the install, select to format the entire disk.

Could I do a "recovery" for reset and then media creation tool to reinstall win10 which would retain all the installed programs when purchased?

Reaction score
Here are the steps to sign out from OneDrive in Windows 10, follow them below:

Step 1: Go to the OneDrive icon in your system and do right-click on it, after that select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Now, click on "Accounts" Tab.
Step 3: Click on the "Unlink OneDrive", click "OK", and once the account is unlinked you will see a welcome dialog with "Sign in".
Step 4: Finally, you have successfully signed out from OneDrive.

Ask a Question