OneDrive Issues after FCU update for windows 10

Reaction score
After doing the FCU for windows 10 to version 1709 (OS build 16299.191) on my work corporate laptop the OneDrive desktop client no longer loads or runs.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the OneDrive desktop client and the reset and manual run commands without success. I can see nothing in the event logs indicating any errors.

Reaction score
Do you mean the Windows 10 update trouble shooter? Can you provide more details?

Reaction score
David In the Windows (Cortana) search box, type "Trouble" it will list the Troubleshooter app.
Open the the app and select from the menu what you wish to search for problems. The menu does include Windows update, Hardware devices Internet connections, Apps...

Reaction score
Try running the native Windows troubleshooter.
David In the Windows (Cortana) search box, type "Trouble" it will list the Troubleshooter app.
Open the the app and select from the menu what you wish to search for problems. The menu does include Windows update, Hardware devices Internet connections, Apps...
I tried this yesterday but no difference. The app trouble shooter looks like it tries to set the app to emulate a previous versions of the operatiang system. However no furthe forward.

The OnedDrive client simply doesn't start there is nothing I can see in the event viewer giving ant error related to OneDrive.

Ask a Question