SOLVED Outlook

Reaction score
I really wish I hadn't downloaded windows 10! where do I find outlook 2010? all I can see is an online app that's making restart everything? if I click on an email address an outlook email opens up, but I cannot find the programme. found word, excel and powerpoint... please help, trying to run a business here!

Reaction score
You should be able to locate outlook 2010 by going to Start > All apps > scroll down to M and open Microsoft Office.

However, try to type Microsoft outlook 2010 in the search box next to the Start buttom > will outlook 2010 show up in the popup list ?

Reaction score
hi david, none of that works. its as if its gone! yet if I click on an email address somewhere it will open and outlook email page so it must be there?

Reaction score
when I search for Microsoft, 28 applications come up... but none are outlook :-( ... so fed up.

Reaction score
Go to C drive -> Program Files (x86) -> Microsoft Office -> Office 14 -> Right click on Outlook.exe. and create a shortcut. It'll place it on your desktop.

Reaction score
thanks bigfeet, that might have worked but just took the earlier advice and reloaded it from my disk which worked well with no loss of data..

Ask a Question