Overlarge screen content in WI10 Pro

Reaction score
Having just "gravitated" from Home to Pro I am having great difficulty with screen content appearing over large and in a different formats to Home. This is completely unexpected and can make it impossible to use some programs as sections are off the edges of the screen and often cannot be scrolled or moved sideways. Videos in Youtube for example, when clicked to Full Screen change to letter box format.
Any ideas welcomed please.
Alternatively, is it possible to change to WIN Home? I am using a new to me refurbished Dell T3600 which came with Pro pre-installed. I wasn't expecting the Pro version!
Many thanks

Reaction score
There should be no difference between Home and Pro [I have both] if the Display settings are the same, right-click the Desktop and choose Display Settings. And there's also Personalize on that list for some other settings. For Display resolution start with the Recommended setting, what the video/graphics adapter and monitor or Notebook panel support.

Reaction score
Also, if a program is too large it usually can be resized by click/drag the Title bar cone and to one side the move the mouse pointer to the one edge and click drag to change the size, may have to do it to a side. Or just click the middle icon on the upper right corner to Maximize it, clicking that same icon Restores to the previous setting. Maximize is not the same as Full Screen reached by pressing F11, hides some toolbars to give more screen room.

Ask a Question