PASTING has variable results

Reaction score
When I use Snippingtool to capture an image, and then PASTE it into Telegram, the actual recognisable image may get pasted (desirable) or the technical description of the file may appear (UNdesirable) and THAT may be what gets sent. Then the recipient has to open the received file in an image program to see its content. How can I avoid the latter and ensure the former ?

Reaction score
After taking your screenshot, "Save as" whatever you want to call it in the location of your choice and then add it as an attachment to a mail!. ;)

That is how I do it myself, I never paste a screenshot directly into a mail to avoid any mistakes and undesirelable content!. ;)

Reaction score
That is a work around. Telegram is not 'mail'. I want to know why there is a variable response - quite often it is exactly as I want it, but there are times when it is not, and I would like to know how to prevent that variability. If I did what you suggested, I might as well use Skype - because that does not allow pasting AT ALL, and you always have to first create a file and then send that. That is MUCH more cumbersome that direct pasting.

Ask a Question