SOLVED PDF Editing Software for Windows 10 ...

Reaction score
I'm looking for a really good and reliable PDF Editing software for Windows 10 ....

I want to be able to edit the text in PDF files, but keep the formatting and images.

I tried Soda PDF, but was only able to edit two PDF files.

What would you recommend ... ?

Reaction score
You'll get a heap of posts in this thread!
If you don't feel you want tp shell out for Office 2016 - definitely the most efficient, then,
for me, ableword (not abiword) Then you get a free processor thrown in for nothing.

Reaction score
You'll get a heap of posts in this thread!
If you don't feel you want tp shell out for Office 2016 - definitely the most efficient, then,
for me, ableword (not abiword) Then you get a free processor thrown in for nothing.

Would Office 2016 allow me to edit PDF files ... ? I was considering purchasing Office 2016 ....

Reaction score
Office 2016 is totally brilliant at editing, printing or even producing PDF files from other documents

Reaction score
Reaction score
Well, Office 2016 at around +/- $200 us . Ableword free.
I haven't looked at the recommendation you had on another site - PDF Architect $59, but that seems a fair price if you want to actually buy.something

Reaction score
Good news ... !!! I finally got a reply from Soda PDF Anywhere, and got the application registered and working.

I purchased the full version, and now I can open up PDF files, like really old books from the 1800s, and open in Text Format and edit ... !!! This is exactly what I was looking for !!!

I have many PDF files, lots of books, and personal Journals, that need to be edited. So, this app really does allow editing text in PDF files. Well worth the $50.00.

Reaction score
Speaking for the other posters. Thank you for the feedback. It is always helpful for others.
Could you mark the thread as solved (at the top)

Ask a Question