Please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support

Reaction score
Now that there is no more NVIDIA 3D Vision in the NVIDIA Control Panel anymore in the both most recent, latest and newest NVIDIA drivers, I have to use an alternative to NVIDIA 3D Vision to continue playing 3D video games in stereoscopic view, at least red cyan anaglyph as a start, because I have red cyan glasses only.

I already tried two alternatives: IZ3D and TriDef Ignition, but IZ3D is too old and the setup of IZ3D causes blue screen.
TriDef Ignition is just an application launcher, but all 3D applications that are launched by TriDef Ignition do not render in stereoscopic view at all, but mono view only. This includes also all Direct3D 9, 10 and 11 applications! TriDef Ignition does not seems to work at all!

Please make Windows 10 an operating system that can give everyone the option to play every Direct3D, OpenGL and VulKan application in stereoscopic view. First of all red cyan anaglyph only and all the rest later.

Reaction score
Please make Windows 10 an operating system that can give everyone the option to play every Direct3D, OpenGL and VulKan application in stereoscopic view. First of all red cyan anaglyph only and all the rest later.
I doubt if your request will ever be read by Microsoft, don't know if or when anyone from that company visits forums. Start, Feedback Hub might be a better place to post.

Reaction score
I doubt if your request will ever be read by Microsoft, don't know if or when anyone from that company visits forums. Start, Feedback Hub might be a better place to post.
And what should I do if my suggestion in the feedback hub does not have any comment for a very long time then?

Reaction score
Unfortunately others have had unsatisfactory results in getting an immediate response. I assume you've checked with NVIDIA?

Reaction score
I hate NVIDIA so much for removing stereoscopic view both entirely and completely from their Control Panel! All the Direct3D 9, 10 and 11 games and applications that I was used to play in stereoscopic view now play in mono view only! I can use my red cyan glasses only for games, like Serious Sam: Classics Revolution that internally support stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph or see images and watch videos from the internet that were made in red cyan anaglyph stereoscopic view!

And you did not answer me at all the question: What should I do if my suggestion in the feedback hub does not have any comment for a very long time then?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can't answer that, I've never gotten a response. I think any suggestions or problems go onto a list to see how many there are posted.

Reaction score
So are you telling me that I will have to wait several years until I see that Microsoft finally added the stereoscopic view support that I wished for so long?

Reaction score
Can't speak to that, entirely out of my hands and most users, not having any clout with the programs and manufacturers.

Reaction score
I have already both posted and submitted my suggestion to Microsoft in the "feedback hub" application I think that one month ago and it still has zero comments! I doubt if Microsoft will ever implement this feature in the future!

Ask a Question